What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
As of now, Megaexe provides robust IT solutions and services ranging from Product Design, Web and Software development, Cybersecurity, Blockchain development, Business and Data Analysis, and Internet Marketing. We also offer other services such as domain reseller programs, IT consultations, and Brand Identity Management.
We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers from customers who visit our website to learn more about our business.
But When ordering or registering on our site for any of services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Company, or other details to help you with your experience. Additional information can also be requested for customers who have established relationship with us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site when requesting for quote on any of the services we render.
We also request additional information if we deem it necessary that it will help us serve you better.
How do we store your information?
As appropriate, for users who register for our newsletters, their information are stored securely with our third party service providers. (Mailpoet &Mailchimp).
For users who are registered for any of our services, business and proprietary information and stored securely in a cloud storage, and can be access wit appropriate authorization from the stakeholders.
We do use an SSL certificate so as to protect your information all the time. You can notice the active SSL certificate through the lock sign on your browser tab.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
1. Keep track of advertisements.
2. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. Such as Google Analytics.
3. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.